playback error.

General help and tips
Forum rules
Please read these rules and advices before posting.
  • Before you ask any question about a tool, to avoid duplicates, please:
    1. Search for a solution in the available guides and documents.
      The Duik user guide is available as a PDF for free, or you can buy the beautiful book and help finance Duik.
    2. Some video tutorials are available.
    3. Maybe you can find an answer in the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
    4. You can user the search tool of this forum to see if your question has already been asked.
  • We're very few people to manage this forum, please be patient if we're a bit long to answer.
  • Don't hesitate to answer to other people's questions! The goal of this forum is not only to have the Rainbox team answer users' questions, but to have everyone sharing and helping each other.
  • Finally, please always be polite, and keep in mind that all we want is sharing techniques and knowledge, helping each other.
animziggy

playback error.

Post by animziggy » Wed May 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Hey all,

First of all Duduk thanks for the amazing plugin. I use it all the time. I come from 3D animation background so it helps me a lot.

This is a long shot but I installed DuiK in AFterEffects CC 2018 and used it quite a bit with the bone/puppet tool. But suddenly AFX stops previewing after a specific frame (615) and it won't play anything after that even if I select 2-3 frames. I get the usual 2 frame memory error. So I followed all usual avenues, flashed memory, cache, minimised my project, smaller files etc etc. Adobe live support did suggested exactly the same steps. :?

I asked a friend to load it at their super duper machine (64GB of RAM etc) and they said it is working fine and they saved a new version for me which I opened on mine and sadly it is all wrong. The friend confirmed that my version had the errors on their machine which I am now getting...but at least I get playback.

Initially I thought this was a memory computer power issue but I'm pretty convinced it is not if you guys think this is DuiK related any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks a lot,

Ismini

p.s. An attached version of one of the errors, there are several like that throughout the file like a lot of distortions..
Attachments
6340c6a8-6cf8-4312-b5d6-03af2f548083.jpg
6340c6a8-6cf8-4312-b5d6-03af2f548083.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 112 times