Following old tutorial, can't find "morph tool"

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Forum rules
Please read these rules and advices before posting.
  • Before you ask any question about a tool, to avoid duplicates, please:
    1. Search for a solution in the available guides and documents.
    2. Some video tutorials are available.
    3. Maybe you can find an answer in the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
    4. You can make a search to see if your question has already been asked.
    • Thank you for giving a detailed and precise title to your topics, to help searching in the future.
    • We're very few people to manage this forum, please be patient if we're a bit long to answer.
    • Don't hesitate to answer to other people's questions! The goal of this forum is not only to have the Rainbox team answer users' questions, but to have everyone sharing and helping each other.
    • Finally, please always be polite, and keep in mind that all we want is sharing techniques and knowledge, helping each other.
pmisner

Following old tutorial, can't find "morph tool"

Post by pmisner » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:24 am

Hi so I'm following this tutorial:
https://vimeo.com/225692359

At around 4 min it shows that you select your keyframes and click the morph tool and walla it gives you a slider.

However it is the old duik (duik 15 I believe) which I tried to find the download to but I suppose its not available because I've searched all over the place and can't seem to find it.

Would like to know what Duik 16 tool I can use that will suffice and operate the same way the morph tool did in older version (unless I'm blind and can't find the morph tool).

Appreciate any help thank you!

Duduf

Re: Following old tutorial, can't find "morph tool"

Post by Duduf » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:39 am

Hi,

The "Connector" in Duik 16 replaces the morh tool, it's quite similar, but I don't think there already is a tutorial about it.

PS: on the download page of Duik, there IS a link to get any older version, from 1 to 16...

pmisner

Re: Following old tutorial, can't find "morph tool"

Post by pmisner » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 am

Appologies on the repost,

Did not notice there was a response.

Appreciate it! I'll give it a go!