weird behavior

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Forum rules
Please read these rules and advices before posting.
  • Before you ask any question about a tool, to avoid duplicates, please:
    1. Search for a solution in the available guides and documents.
    2. Some video tutorials are available.
    3. Maybe you can find an answer in the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
    4. You can make a search to see if your question has already been asked.
    • Thank you for giving a detailed and precise title to your topics, to help searching in the future.
    • We're very few people to manage this forum, please be patient if we're a bit long to answer.
    • Don't hesitate to answer to other people's questions! The goal of this forum is not only to have the Rainbox team answer users' questions, but to have everyone sharing and helping each other.
    • Finally, please always be polite, and keep in mind that all we want is sharing techniques and knowledge, helping each other.
razkoko1

weird behavior

Post by razkoko1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi,
I use Duik bessel(latest version) and i have very weird behavior happening in my project.

I made the animation in one composition and everything was great, but I need to duplicate the comp several times. So I precompozed this composition and use the precomposed in the main composition.

the problem is that when I use different composition in the main with duik the arms of the charter start to vibrate and move from thier postion.

I don't know what cause this problem hope you could help.

thnks.

alexei_ivontiev

Re: weird behavior

Post by alexei_ivontiev » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:27 am

I have the same issue. Have You found answer?
I made a guy and he is doing some epileptic movements with his hands.
So animation is going good, but at some moment hands position changes value which does not depand of its position property. I am working with other desighners, who have same problem and no solution.
Can that be because rigged Char and that duplicate that comp, rename and make animation?
Attachments
Good frame.png
Good frame.png (248.73 KiB) Viewed 6 times
Epileptic frame.png
Epileptic frame.png (248.25 KiB) Viewed 6 times