Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Please read these rules and advices before posting.
- Before you ask any question about a tool, to avoid duplicates, please:
- Search for a solution in the available official user guide.
- Some video tutorials are available.
- Maybe you can find an answer in the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- You can make a search to see if your question has already been asked.
- Thank you for giving a detailed and precise title to your topics, to help searching in the future.
- We're very few people to manage this forum, please be patient if we're a bit long to answer.
- Don't hesitate to answer to other people's questions! The goal of this forum is not only to have the Rainbox team answer users' questions, but to have everyone sharing and helping each other.
- Finally, please always be polite, and keep in mind that all we want is sharing techniques and knowledge, helping each other.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 pm
When adding the Framing Guides there's an if/else statement on the Frame's opacity with incorrect syntax, which causes an error in the new engine.
Code: Select all
if (effect("Frame")(4).value == 2) 0 else effect("Frame")(6);
Also, when creating a camera rig the Z Rotation value of the camera is linked to the "C | Camera's" Rotation, not zRotation. X and Y Rot are linked properly, but the expression for zRot is
Code: Select all
value + thisComp.layer('C | Position | Camera 2').transform.rotation
- Posts: 598
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:59 pm
Thanks for the feedback, we'll fix this ASAP