Scaling Issues URGENT

Questions about Duik,
Envy and demands about future versions,
Development status.
Forum rules
Please read these rules and advices before posting.

• Before you ask any question about a tool, to avoid duplicates, please:

1. Search for a solution in the available guides and documents.
      The Duik user guide is available as a PDF for free, or you can buy the beautiful book and help finance Duik.
    2. Some video tutorials are available.
    3. Maybe you can find an answer in the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
    4. You can user the search tool of this forum to see if your question has already been asked.
  • We're very few people to manage this forum, please be patient if we're a bit long to answer.
  • Don't hesitate to answer to other people's questions! The goal of this forum is not only to have the Rainbox team answer users' questions, but to have everyone sharing and helping each other.
  • Finally, please always be polite, and keep in mind that all we want is sharing techniques and knowledge, helping each other.
saisha

Scaling Issues URGENT

Post#1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:08 pm

I have created a rig of a stick figure and it works perfectly, but the issue is when I scale the comp the lines become very thin, so I went to Ai (Adobe Illustrator) and increased the stroke width, but by doing so the rig in AE gets distorted...what to do?

Duduf

Re: Scaling Issues URGENT

Post#2 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 pm

You can convert the AI layers to shape layers in after effects before rigging (right-click on the layer, then "create shape layers")

Then, you'll have access to the stroke parameters direclty inside After Effects, which you can even rig too using expressions if you need.

Return to “Duik - [After Effects] - Rigging et Animation”